Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Five Easy Pieces





I loved Martine Sitbon's Fall 2009/10 collection for RUE DU MAIL. She effortlessly fused her edgy Martine Sitbon brand with the maturity of RUE DU MAIL. I picked out a few pieces to carry me through the MIC MAC promotion season and those dark, grey winter Parisian days that never seem end. I do not like having too many choices in my closet when I figure out what my winter look will be. I always pick only five pieces from each season to carry me fashion forward. These are strong pieces and not to be abused with bad makeup and hair. I take my fashion playfully with a dose of fantasy eg: rock-n-roll groupie, 1980's downtown goth, or a funky Mary Poppins. I did pair my Rue Du Mail pieces with some faux Isabel Marant boots made by SANDRO. Perfect for creating that mysterious edge...with some killer Chanel eyeliner. Oh, whatever you do, buy a pair of sturdy black leggings for this season (#5) . The perfect glue to spice up one's wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment