Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Double Life






A copy of DOUBLE MAGAZINE arrived in my mailbox the other day. My friend, Fabrice Paineau, writes for the new, alternative fashion/art magazine. Do we really need another magazine in this age of fashion blogs and virtual Pret-a-porter collections arriving with one keyboard click? Hmm.....
Yet, something was different about this thick 5 pounder sitting on my lap last night. I actually read it front to end cover relishing over the Juergen Teller's Cuban photos to the latest visual candy of Serge Leblon and stylist Camille Bidault Waddington art deco collaboration. Flipping through the pages of Serge Leblon's dreamy imagery conjured up memories of a photo shoot Jean Pierre and I posed for in Italian Men's Vogue a couple of years ago. Again, Fabrice wrote the article and Serge took many photos of couples in various cities around the world. Thank God, for Photoshop!


No comments:

Post a Comment