Sunday, May 16, 2010
Spilling wine could be dangerous for your computer
Sorry about the lapse of time from my last posting. A spilled glass of Cotes du Rhone wine found its way onto my keyboard (whoops). I have once had a similar experience in a Hollywood bar when a semi full Perrier bottle opened up inside my purse( a long story) I found my cell phone swimming amongst liquid bubbles only to come back to life after a few hair blow dryer sessions. No such luck this time with my computer. I had to wait till my husband arrived back home from NYC with a new MAC AIR under his arm. I have taken a pledge that I will no longer surf and drink.