Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tonight, blow your head off....






Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with fashion nor art...but when I come to think of it, cooking is like fine art in my eyes. And I have been looking towards India this past week. I have been cooking up a storm with the great help of www.manjulaskitchen.com. Last night, I cooked my own Paneer cheese to go along with my Bhindi Masala ( Spicy Okra), Toor Dal and Basmeti rice with cilantro. I usually cut in half the amount of chopped red pepper but it still burns my mouth. I love being transported into Manjula's kitchen. Each night I try a different recipe as long I have all the ingredients and spices. Southern India food is very vegetarian friendly but very spicy which does not bother me. Nothing a cold beer cannot fix. "Nobody told me"
Bon Appetite!



No comments:

Post a Comment