Monday, March 8, 2010

Boats, and planes and trams, oh my!






Lyndsey and I had a wake up call in the form of coffee and tea at 5 a.m. delivered by our personal host, Hussein. He then shuttled us by golf cart to the dark and wavy ocean where we jumped on a speed boat to be whisked away in the wee hours of the morning. Strange thing to board a boat when it is still pitch black out side. Lyndsey was popping away her Bach's Remedy pills while I tried to close my eyes for a few minutes. After fifty minutes of a stomach turning boat ride, we arrived at the Kaadedhdhoo Airport to wait for another fifty minutes for our flight back to Male. All in all, we took one golf cart, one speed boat, three planes, one airport bus, one airport tram, and finally one taxi home. No more German charter planes for me!
The fun boat ride in the dark......

No comments:

Post a Comment