Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wake up, we are in Germany!!





I slept like a rock on the train.  The sheets are all 100% cotton, thank god. I did wake up in the middle of the night to walk to the toilet.  My hair was doing god knows what when a gorgeous Italian steward from the other car was walking towards me..I was half asleep and did not want to attract any unnecessary attention due to the state of my dress, hair, makeup from last night still encrusted on my eyelashes...especially in these narrow corridors.  As I made my way to the bathroom, the Italian steward suddenly was right behind me helping me with the bathroom door.  I wanted to die.  I could not even look at him in the eye .  I  wanted to be left alone in my toilet cabin!

After another few hours sleeping I awoke to the morning light coming through our window...I was hypnotized watching the country side whiz by my window...I finally was awake enough to hit the 'steward' light to summon our breakfast. Since Mario forgot to put the heater on, both Jp and I decided to stay under the covers and stay warm.  Jp went back to sleep...He deserves it since he has not stopped working due to the Chanel commercial and completing his own film.

After Jp's nap, Mario comes in with an half bottled of Champagne.  Champagne time!! I think I am going to get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment