Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Heaven






If you were to die and go to heaven, where would that be?....Well, if you love shoes and other accessories that would be the Atmosphere Salon in Paris. One enters the tents and is suddenly taken away to another world...an universe of the next collection for jewelry, shoes, handbags, belts, and other fashion accessories. I was taken aback by the plethora of material....tons of beautiful things crying to be touched and tried on. I ran into my friend, designer Yaz Bukey. I have to walk ten minutes to finally reach her stand of Plexiglas Jurgen Teller and handsome Karls. After 45 minutes in heaven, I have to exit to find a toilet ( bad news, no toilets in heaven). I am spellbound by the quantity of luxurious frivolous....Je t'aime Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment