Friday, September 11, 2009

Hommage a Robin Wright Penn





I have always felt that Robin Wright Penn is one of our most talented actresses around. Tonight we are invited to see her new film by Rebecca Miller entitled, THE PRIVATE LIVES OF PIPPA LEE.

Rebecca Miller's body of work has always intrigued my senses since it often reflects strong yet slightly lost women sharing the same generation as myself. She also happens to be married to the another gifted artist, Daniel Day Lewis. After the red carpet and film, Jean Pierre and I are invited to dine with both women at the Mayor of Deauville's house.
The last time Jean Pierre and I were invited to dine at the mayor's house it was a dinner honoring the director Sidney Pollack...Sadly, Sidney is no longer with us. I truly remember that night with a heavy heart.
Time to go....I am in RUE DU MAIL by Martine Sitbon and Chanel heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment