Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A weekend in Italy





I cannot think of a better way to spend a birthday weekend other than eating pasta, drinking Italian wine while wandering the beautiful Italian alps with my man. Luckily for me, my husband was a willing participant in my weekend folly. The only problem is that after the Italian border via car, one is assaulted with a narrow two lane highway peppered with tons of tunnels and a plethora of angry/crazy/blind/high Italian truck drivers. As we consulted our GPS, for some strange reason , my husband and I start to get tired and bicker in the car. As we finally entered the medieval village that hosted our b&B Casa Cambi I started to get nervous when I noticed how ugly the buildings were leading up to our romantic town....I started to doubt the wonderful and romantic photos I saw on the B&B's web site. Maybe it is all a scam...We are in Italy for god sake's.....


No comments:

Post a Comment