Friday, February 26, 2010

Dhondi Loft Suite, Cocoa Resort






Unfortunately, we will only spend two nights in this beautiful, all exotic wood house on the water. After that, they will move us to one of their older water bungalows. Boo hoo. Everything is open and inviting to the gentle warm breezes. Thank God, my traveling partner in crime does not like air conditioning. I was told that due to the Japanese clientele, all bungalows have a/c. I cannot imagine not wanting to feel the humidity and warmth of the Maldives on my skin. I mean, why travel for 18 hours in a tin box plane if you close yourself up a chilled suite? Lyndsey and I slept last night with all the windows and glass doors open. It was heavenly to fall asleep to the sound of the waves lapping against our Dhondi Loft Suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment